There are no short cuts to success and of course for being highly paid. The more you slog, the more you earn is the simple norm. Same is the truth for higher education. We generally believe that the higher the degree, there would be a corresponding rise in the pay packet at the end of the month.
1. Radiation therapists : Radiation therapists are involved in directing a high energy radiation beam on the diseased portion of the body to destroy the harmful cells. They are involved in the treatment of cancer. They are also responsible for accurately recording, interpreting and administering the treatment as prescribed by the radiation oncologists.
2. Nuclear medicine Technologists : Nuclear medicine technologists use radioactive materials called radio-pharmaceuticals to create images of organs, study body functions, analyze body specimens and treat diseases.
3. Dental hygienist : Dental hygienist cleans teeth, examine patients for signs of oral diseases and provide other preventive dental care. They also advise patients to improve and maintain good oral health. They are also involved in taking and developing dental x-rays.
4. Nuclear Technicians : Nuclear technicians are involved in helping physicists, engineers and other professionals in nuclear research and nuclear production. They operate special equipment used in nuclear research and monitor the levels of radiation that are produced.
5. Commercial Pilots : Commercial pilots fly and navigate airplanes or helicopters. Commercial pilots may fly airplanes for an airline that transports people or cargo from one place to another. They may also fly for other reasons such as charter flights, rescue operations, firefighting, aerial photography and crop dusting.
For More Information ON Five Easy Start $65k Jobs,